Transitiv Technologies Cacti consultants are available to assist you with the development of your Cacti graphing solution, writing custom graphing templates and data retrieval sources to suit your needs.
In particular, we find customers are often interested in:
- System resource and performance graphing
- Custom graphing templates and data retrieval sources
- Graphing Cisco and other network devices for memory and CPU usage, power supply status, temperatures, IP SLA and Mean Opinion Score etc
- Using Cacti's data to feed other applications and vice versa
Contact us to speak to a Cacti consultant.
Open Source Services from Transitiv Technologies
Cacti is an independent network graphing solution which features a fast poller, advanced graph templating, multiple data acquisition methods and easy user management. All of this is wrapped in an intuitive, easy to use interface that scales from small installations up to complex networks with hundreds of devices. It offers out of the box support for most Windows, Linux and Cisco devices over SNMP which makes it a good choice for those in need of a rapid deployment which provides results. It has a thriving community of developers providing extra graph templates and data acquisition methods.
What our customers say:
Thank you Transitiv. Your recommendation, migration and implementation of our new mail server has gone without a hitch and reduced our licensing costs to boot. We have also been impressed with your proactive support of the solution. It...
- Transitiv Technologies exhibiting Open Source Solutions at GovNet 2014
- Press Release: Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2013 on 19/20th October
- Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2012 on 18/19th August
- transitiv-nagios-plugins 0.8 released
- Transitiv Technologies Ltd and op5 AB join forces to deliver open source IT-monitoring in the UK