Transitiv Technologies ClamAV consultants are available to assist your business and provide the skills needed to deploy ClamAV and ClamWin within your organisation. Transitiv offer consultancy for ClamAV and ClamWin, including:
- Creating custom antivirus signatures
- Embedding ClamAV within spam filtering solutions either directly such as with Exim or through AMaViS.
- Using ClamAV within web content filtering solutions.
Contact us if you need support or consultancy for ClamAV.
Open Source Services from Transitiv Technologies
ClamAV is a powerful Open Source anti-virus engine and virus detection tool-kit for UNIX and Windows. It receives frequent virus signature updates from its developers thanks to the assistance of thousands of collaborators and accepts signature suggestions from its user community.
What makes ClamAV different from proprietary AV engines is that, as Open Source software, the signature creation toolkit is well documented and available to all which means that ClamAV is ideal for embedding in spam and content filtering products and organisational gateway machines to prevent access to files which violate your policies and allows administrators to create signatures for malware which isn't otherwise detected and in advance of official signatures from other AV vendors.
Another feature which sets ClamAV apart from proprietary AV engines is its strength in detecting phishing emails, something frequently ignored by the proprietary vendors.
We also offer:
What our customers say:
Thank you Transitiv. Your recommendation, migration and implementation of our new mail server has gone without a hitch and reduced our licensing costs to boot. We have also been impressed with your proactive support of the solution. It...
- Transitiv Technologies exhibiting Open Source Solutions at GovNet 2014
- Press Release: Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2013 on 19/20th October
- Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2012 on 18/19th August
- transitiv-nagios-plugins 0.8 released
- Transitiv Technologies Ltd and op5 AB join forces to deliver open source IT-monitoring in the UK