Transitiv Technologies KVM consultants are available to assist your business and provide the skills needed to design, deploy and maintain a KVM infrastructure. Transitiv offers consultancy for all aspects of KVM, including:
- Assisting with or designing a KVM deployment for your business
- Supporting KVM on your version of Linux
- Providing performance advice
Contact us to speak to a KVM consultant.
As well as supporting KVM on most Linux distributions, Transitiv Technologies offer consultancy for most popular Linux software on all of our supported distributions, so if you require assistance with an application not listed elsewhere on the Transitiv website, please ask us about consultancy for your application.
Open Source Services from Transitiv Technologies
KVM began as an effort to develop an in-kernel hypervisor for the Linux kernel in response to the growing popularity of 3rd party virtualisation platforms which were mis-aligned with the Linux kernel's design and development goals. Originally developed and supported by Qumranet before their purchase by Red Hat, KVM is now a mature, enterprise grade hardware assisted hypervisor with feature parity with most competing platforms and a rapid pace of development and new functionality.
KVM has been the default hypervisor in Red Hat Enterprise Linux since version 5.4 with support in most other Linux distributions including Debian and Ubuntu. With Red Hat as its commercial backer, KVM is still Open Source and is the core component of its vision for enterprise virtualisation services.
What our customers say:
Thank you Adam. The Xen and KVM training you provided was both informative and fun. We now feel in a comfortable position to choose an Open Source virtualisation platform that will meet our requirements now and in the future. Also the...
- Press Release: Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2013 on 19/20th October
- Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2012 on 18/19th August
- transitiv-nagios-plugins 0.8 released
- Transitiv Technologies Ltd and op5 AB join forces to deliver open source IT-monitoring in the UK
- Transitiv Technologies are exhibiting at SmartGov Live on 14th & 15th June 2011