Transitiv Technologies Nagios consultants are available to assist you with the development of your Nagios infrastructure from designing a distributed architecture, writing custom plugins, to integrating with other software and data sources. Transitiv have Network Monitoring consultants available to discuss all facets of your existing or proposed Network Monitoring implementation and offer support services for complete peace of mind.
Contact us to discuss your requirements with a Nagios consultant.
In particular, we find customers are often interested in:
- A distributed and/or redundant monitoring architecture
- System resource and performance graphing
- Querying Cisco and other network devices for memory and CPU usage, power supply status, temperatures, IP SLA and Mean Opinion Score etc
- Nagios for Windows
- Nagios for Linux
- Bespoke checks and custom plugins
- Nagios SNMP Trap monitoring
- Using Nagios data to feed other applications and vice versa
- Custom reporting and state visualisation
- Business process visualisation
- Alternative Nagios web interfaces
- iPhone and Android Mobile phone apps to provide small form factor access to the Nagios interface
Open Source Software Consultancy
Transitiv Technologies consultants provide our customers with access to the skills needed to design, develop, deploy and maintain Linux, Unix and Open Source software within their enterprises. Our Open Source professionals have over 30 years experience in the IT industry and have been working individually with the software we support for several years, providing us with the skills and experience required to provide expert consultancy for the applications used in your business.
Using our skills and project management experience along with knowledge of your environment we are able to design solutions according to your requirements to ensure that you get the results you need. The use of Open Source ensures that you get a solution which meets the needs of your business rather than an off the shelf, proprietary solution that only provides the features you paid for. Open Source means that our solutions can adjust to your needs rather than adjusting your business to work with the software.
We support a wide variety of Linux distributions, Unix variants and Open Source software, so please contact us if you need support, training, consultancy or development for a Linux, Unix or Open Source application.
Nagios is the industry standard network monitoring tool and is the best of breed Open Source application in its field. Nagios enables you to be pro-active about system maintenance so that you no longer have to rely on support calls from users to alert you to network or server issues.
Nagios monitors most standard network services and system resources out of the box and owing to the unparalleled number of third party service checks and a thriving extension ecosystem, it can monitor more or less any data source running on any platform.
As Open Source software, Nagios offers unrivaled flexibility and represents a cost-effective replacement for proprietary network monitoring systems such as CiscoWorks, HP OpenView, Tivoli and Solarwinds Orion. Why buy an inflexible, off-the-shelf product when a solution fully customised to your network environment can be implemented significantly cheaper?
What our customers say:
To both the Adam's thank you for your hard work, flexibility and attention to detail whilst building our Nagios distributed monitoring system. We are now able to monitor our entire IT estate with one application that surpasses the...
- Transitiv Technologies exhibiting Open Source Solutions at GovNet 2014
- Press Release: Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2013 on 19/20th October
- Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2012 on 18/19th August
- transitiv-nagios-plugins 0.8 released
- Transitiv Technologies Ltd and op5 AB join forces to deliver open source IT-monitoring in the UK