Transitiv Technologies OpenBSD consultants are available to assist your business and provide the skills needed to deploy OpenBSD within your organisation. Transitiv offer consultancy for OpenBSD including:
- Installation and maintenance of OpenBSD servers
- System troubleshooting & debugging
- OpenBSD firewall Installation and configuration, including HA setup
- Performance tuning for kernel and services
- Software installation and security updates
- Backup implementation through encrypted channels
- Network perimeter protection from Internet threats
Open Source Software Consultancy
Transitiv Technologies consultants provide our customers with access to the skills needed to design, develop, deploy and maintain Linux, Unix and Open Source software within their enterprises. Our Open Source professionals have over 30 years experience in the IT industry and have been working individually with the software we support for several years, providing us with the skills and experience required to provide expert consultancy for the applications used in your business.
Using our skills and project management experience along with knowledge of your environment we are able to design solutions according to your requirements to ensure that you get the results you need. The use of Open Source ensures that you get a solution which meets the needs of your business rather than an off the shelf, proprietary solution that only provides the features you paid for. Open Source means that our solutions can adjust to your needs rather than adjusting your business to work with the software.
We support a wide variety of Linux distributions, Unix variants and Open Source software, so please contact us if you need support, training, consultancy or development for a Linux, Unix or Open Source application.
OpenBSD is a unix-like operating system. The project is widely known for its focus on security, code quality and good documentation. OpenBSD includes a number of security features absent or optional in other operating systems. OpenBSD's strong networking stack, HA and the pf packet filter suit it for network infrastructure use and it's enhanced security lends itself to the security industry.
What our customers say:
We have used Transitiv for a variety of work on Open Source systems, including the implementation of an Apache based reverse proxy to provide secure external access to third parties. Their work has been excellent, delivered on time and...
- Transitiv Technologies exhibiting Open Source Solutions at GovNet 2014
- Press Release: Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2013 on 19/20th October
- Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2012 on 18/19th August
- transitiv-nagios-plugins 0.8 released
- Transitiv Technologies Ltd and op5 AB join forces to deliver open source IT-monitoring in the UK