Transitiv Technologies Ubuntu consultants are available to assist your business and provide the skills needed to design, deploy and maintain an Ubuntu infrastructure. Transitiv offer consulting for all aspects of Ubuntu Linux, including:
- Ubuntu desktop and server consulting
- Support for Ubuntu running on Amazon EC2 and Eucalyptus cloud platforms
- Assisting with or designing an Ubuntu deployment for your business
- Supporting your applications on Ubuntu
- Custom versions of Ubuntu
- Ubuntu packaging
Contact us to speak to an Ubuntu Linux consultant.
As well as supporting Ubuntu, Transitiv Technologies offer consultancy for most popular Linux software on all of our supported distributions, so if you require assistance with an application not listed elsewhere on the Transitiv website, please ask us about consultancy for your application.
Open Source Services from Transitiv Technologies
From its first release in October 2004, Ubuntu has become the most popular version of Linux by building on top of the innovations provided by Debian and adding its own focus on a smooth desktop experience. As a result, Ubuntu has shaken up the perception of Linux as a desktop system, motivating many other Linux distributions to re-address their own desktop strategies and to invest more effort into providing an easy to use and satisfying desktop system.
Since 2006, Ubuntu have also provided a server system which builds on the technologies that underly Ubuntu's desktop success. It has become very popular with those who prefer the Debian package management system and enormous repositories of ready to use software, while providing more up to date software, adding its own innovations that make Ubuntu the easiest Linux distribution to use and breaking traditions by integrating Ubuntu management tools and supporting infrastructure.
More recently, Ubuntu have led the way for Linux distributions in cloud computing and virtualisation by developing tailored versions of Ubuntu for cloud platforms such as Amazon EC2 and including tools for using Ubuntu as a hosted platform with Eucalyptus or developing your own Eucalyptus cloud.
Transitiv offer support, consultancy and training for Ubuntu as a desktop, server or cloud platform. In particular you may be interested in consultancy for Ubuntu on the Amazon EC2 cloud.
What our customers say:
Throughout this project we have been particularly impressed with the level of analysis of our systems to ensure the best results from the Nagios monitoring solution they developed and also with the technical recommendations which have...
- Press Release: Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2013 on 19/20th October
- Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2012 on 18/19th August
- transitiv-nagios-plugins 0.8 released
- Transitiv Technologies Ltd and op5 AB join forces to deliver open source IT-monitoring in the UK
- Transitiv Technologies are exhibiting at SmartGov Live on 14th & 15th June 2011