Our Zarafa consultants are available to assist you with the design and implentation of your Zarafa Mail and Groupware solution. In particular, we find customers are often interested in:
- Migration from Microsoft Exchange
- Mail Routing
- Spam Reduction Techniques
Contact us to discuss your Zarafa Mail and Groupware requirements.
Open Source Services from Transitiv Technologies
Zarafa is designed to integrate with Microsoft Office Outlook and is intended as an alternative to the Microsoft Exchange Server.
Zarafa’s Open Source Collaboration Platform combines Microsoft Exchange's features, with the low support and low management overhead you can get from Google Apps and Office365, but with the advantage of allowing you to retain ownership of your data as well as lowering your costs.
Zarafa isn't just the best alternative to Microsoft Exchange but it also competes very well against public Cloud services.
With Zarafa users will not have to change the way they work if they are using Outlook as it is natively supported. Users may also find that Zarafa WebAccess has the same look and feel as Outlook so they may find it a very good alternative to Outlook itself. Businesses also benefit from purchasing and maintenance savings because Zarafa is open source the costs are significantly lower than those of its competitors. In some cases they are as little as 50% of the cost of some proprietary packages and other Cloud based offerings.
We also offer:
- Transitiv Technologies exhibiting Open Source Solutions at GovNet 2014
- Press Release: Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2013 on 19/20th October
- Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2012 on 18/19th August
- transitiv-nagios-plugins 0.8 released
- Transitiv Technologies Ltd and op5 AB join forces to deliver open source IT-monitoring in the UK