Apache HTTP Server Support
Transitiv Technologies offer support and maintenance for all aspects of the Apache HTTP Server. Our Apache server engineers can assist with the following:
- Configuration Issues
- Performance Tuning
- Assuring user level security between virtual domains
- Administration of Server
- Assisting with integration of dynamic languages such as Ruby on Rails
Contact us to speak to an Apache server engineer.
Transitiv Technologies are not only Apache server engineers, we can also offer support for a wide variety of Linux distributions and Open Source software, please contact us for more information.
About Apache HTTP Server
The Apache HTTP Server is regarded by most as the most popular web server. This open source, cross platform web server played an important part in the initial early development of the Internet and is regarded as being efficient and secure.
The Apache server is extensible which means that is continuously changing and developing. The source code and API is open, which allows for a wide selection of custom modules available which can be easily sourced online.
Apache web server has built in support for many programming languages including PHP, PERL and Python as well as other popular features including SSL and TLS support, proxy module URL rewriter custom log file and virtual hosting. Apache is portable and is supported by a large number of operating systems including UNIX, Windows 9x/NT and MAC OS amongst others. Configuration files of Apache are in ASCII format which makes administration easy as edits can be made using any standard text editor.
Find out more about our Apache HTTP Server consultancy
We also offer:
What our customers say:
Simon, I just wanted to put on my record my thanks to you and your team for the flexibility and responsiveness shown yesterday in joining a call so quickly. It is greatly appreciated. Adam and Chris quickly pointed us in the right...
- Transitiv Technologies exhibiting Open Source Solutions at GovNet 2014
- Press Release: Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2013 on 19/20th October
- Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2012 on 18/19th August
- transitiv-nagios-plugins 0.8 released
- Transitiv Technologies Ltd and op5 AB join forces to deliver open source IT-monitoring in the UK