Nagios network monitoring is used extensively by Transitiv providing us with 24/7/365 network and server monitoring for all our critical and non critical systems. We offer Nagios support services for all aspects of open source IT network management and monitoring , including:
- Maintenance of your Nagios monitoring infrastructure
- Nagios Windows server checks
- Planning, development and deployment of a new open source monitoring infrastructure
- Configuration of new hosts and services
- Writing Nagios plugins
- Linux monitoring, SNMP monitoring, Windows monitoring and Cisco monitoring
- Nagios SNMP Trap monitoring
- Integration with existing applications
- Custom reporting and visualisation based on existing data
- NRPE Support
- Support for email, SMS and custom alerts
- Monitoring of all network devices such as fileservers, routers, switches, printers, application servers and any SNMP device
Transitiv Technologies are not only Nagios support providers and consultants; we can also provide professional support for business critical Open Source applications which run on a variety of operating systems from Windows, Linux, Mac OSX through to OpenBSD and FreeBSD. Our support is available 24 hours a day and our engineers are available via telephone, remote access, email or on site. Find out more about our Open Source software support for business.
Open Source Services from Transitiv Technologies.
Nagios is the industry standard network monitoring tool and is the best of breed Open Source application in its field. Nagios enables you to be pro-active about system maintenance so that you no longer have to rely on support calls from users to alert you to network or server issues.
Nagios monitors most standard network services and system resources out of the box and owing to the unparalleled number of third party service checks and a thriving extension ecosystem, it can monitor more or less any data source running on any platform.
As Open Source software, Nagios offers unrivaled flexibility and represents a cost-effective replacement for proprietary network monitoring systems such as CiscoWorks, HP OpenView, Tivoli and Solarwinds Orion. Why buy an inflexible, off-the-shelf product when a solution fully customised to your network environment can be implemented significantly cheaper?
What our customers say:
Throughout this project we have been particularly impressed with the level of analysis of our systems to ensure the best results from the Nagios monitoring solution they developed and also with the technical recommendations which have...
- Transitiv Technologies exhibiting Open Source Solutions at GovNet 2014
- Press Release: Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2013 on 19/20th October
- Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2012 on 18/19th August
- transitiv-nagios-plugins 0.8 released
- Transitiv Technologies Ltd and op5 AB join forces to deliver open source IT-monitoring in the UK