Transitiv Technologies OpenBSD support and maintenance is designed to assist your business and provide the skills needed to design, deploy and maintain an OpenBSD infrastructure. Transitiv offers support for all aspects of OpenBSD, including:
- Installation & Security updates
- System troubleshooting and debugging
- Performance tuning for kernel and services
- Restrictions & Firewalls
- Support and administer OpenBSD
As well as supporting OpenBSD, Transitiv Technologies offer support for most popular Open Source software on all of our supported distributions, so if you require assistance with an application not listed elsewhere on the Transitiv website, please ask us about support and consultancy for your application.
Contact us to discuss your OpenBSD requirements.
Open Source Services from Transitiv Technologies.
OpenBSD is a unix-like operating system. The project is widely known for its focus on security, code quality and good documentation. OpenBSD includes a number of security features absent or optional in other operating systems. OpenBSD's strong networking stack, HA and the pf packet filter suit it for network infrastructure use and it's enhanced security lends itself to the security industry.
What our customers say:
We have used Transitiv for a variety of work on Open Source systems, including the implementation of an Apache based reverse proxy to provide secure external access to third parties. Their work has been excellent, delivered on time and...
- Transitiv Technologies exhibiting Open Source Solutions at GovNet 2014
- Press Release: Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2013 on 19/20th October
- Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2012 on 18/19th August
- transitiv-nagios-plugins 0.8 released
- Transitiv Technologies Ltd and op5 AB join forces to deliver open source IT-monitoring in the UK