OpenNMS support and maintenance from Transitiv Technologies provides network monitoring and network management services for companies OpenNMS installations'.
We offer support services for all aspects of OpenNMS network monitoring and network management, including:
- Maintenance of your OpenNMS Monitoring infrastructure
- Configuration of new hosts and services
- Planning, development and deployment of new monitoring infrastructure
- Integration with existing applications
Call to speak to an OpenNMS consultant.
Open Source Software Support for Business
Transitiv Technologies consultants provide expert support for business critical Open Source applications running on a wide variety of operating systems including Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, FreeBSD and OpenBSD. We offer support contracts with various Service Level Agreements to suit your individual needs and requirements. These provide you with a written guarantee outlining our commitment to your support services and the delivery of Transitiv's service excellence.
Support is available up to 24/7 via Telephone, Remote Access, Email and On Site with direct contact to an application support specialist. We also provide ad hoc support on an 'as and when needed' basis for customers. Transitiv's support options are designed to offer you peace of mind when using Open Source software.
We support a wide variety of Linux distributions and Open Source software, so please contact us if you need support, training, consultancy or development for a Linux, Unix or Open Source application.
OpenNMS is an enterprise grade open source network monitoring and network management application. OpenNMS features service polling, device auto discovery, reporting, data collection via protocols including snmp, jmx and others. As well as thresholding, event management, alarms and notifictions. OpenNMS runs under the Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, Mac OSX and Windows operating systems.
OpenNMS was also built to be a Network Management application platform. Users can use OpenNMS as a framework on which to build a unique management solution. While OpenNMS does a lot out of the box, it really shows its benefits when it is customised for a given network.
We also offer:
- Press Release: Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2013 on 19/20th October
- Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2012 on 18/19th August
- transitiv-nagios-plugins 0.8 released
- Transitiv Technologies Ltd and op5 AB join forces to deliver open source IT-monitoring in the UK
- Transitiv Technologies are exhibiting at SmartGov Live on 14th & 15th June 2011