PostgreSQL Support Engineers
Transitiv Technologies experienced Open Source database engineers can provide expert support and maintenance for all aspects of your PostgreSQL installation, including:
- Performance Tuning
- Configuration Issues
- PostgreSQL Monitoring
- Clustering & High Availability
- Replication Issues
- Migration Issues
Call us and speak to an expert PostgreSQL engineer.
Open Source Services from Transitiv Technologies.
PostgreSQL is an enterprise grade open source object-relational database system. It has a proven architecture that has earned it a strong reputation for reliability, data integrity, and correctness.
It boasts sophisticated features such as Multi-Version Concurrency Control (MVCC), point in time recovery, tablespaces, asynchronous replication, nested transactions (savepoints), online/hot backups, a sophisticated query planner/optimiser, and write ahead logging for fault tolerance.
PostgreSQL is the worlds most advanced open source relational database, providing an excellent balance of features and data integrity. It has a strong and growing community around it with many extensions available complementing PostgreSQL's core strengths for specific use cases. It can run on most platforms including Linux, Unix, BSD, Mac OSX and Windows.
We also offer:
- Transitiv Technologies exhibiting Open Source Solutions at GovNet 2014
- Press Release: Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2013 on 19/20th October
- Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2012 on 18/19th August
- transitiv-nagios-plugins 0.8 released
- Transitiv Technologies Ltd and op5 AB join forces to deliver open source IT-monitoring in the UK