Transitiv Technologies offer services to support and administer your Unix infrastructure. Our Unix support and maintenance contracts are designed to assist your business and provide the skills needed to design, deploy and maintain a Unix infrastructure. Transitiv offers support for all aspects of Unix, including:
- Support and Administration of Unix variants
- Installation & Security updates
- Performance tuning for kernel and services
- System troubleshooting and debugging
Contact us to speak to a Unix consultant.
Open Source Services from Transitiv Technologies.
Unix is a multi tasking, multi user computer operating system originally developed in 1969 by a group of AT&T employees at Bell Labs. During the late 1970s and early 1980s, the influence of Unix in academic circles led to large-scale adoption of Unix by commercial startups, the most notable of which are Solaris, HP-UX and AIX. In addition to certified Unix systems such as those already mentioned, Unix-like operating systems such as MINIX, Linux and BSD descendants (FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD and DragonFly BSD) are commonly encountered. Unix operating systems are widely used in servers, workstations, and mobile devices
We also offer:
What our customers say:
We have used Transitiv for a variety of work on Open Source systems, including the implementation of an Apache based reverse proxy to provide secure external access to third parties. Their work has been excellent, delivered on time and...
- Transitiv Technologies exhibiting Open Source Solutions at GovNet 2014
- Press Release: Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2013 on 19/20th October
- Transitiv Technologies sponsor OggCamp 2012 on 18/19th August
- transitiv-nagios-plugins 0.8 released
- Transitiv Technologies Ltd and op5 AB join forces to deliver open source IT-monitoring in the UK