Transitiv Technologies Icinga consultants are available to assist you with the development of your Icinga infrastructure from designing a distributed architecture, writing custom plugins to integrating with other software and data sources.
In particular, we find customers are most interested in:
- Creating distributed and/or redundant monitoring architecture.
- Auditing existing monitoring systems and providing best practice recommendations.
- System resource and performance graphing.
- Monitoring memory and CPU usage, power supply status, temperatures etc. across a wide variety of network hardware such as switches, firewalls and load balancers.
- Monitoring Windows, Linux and Unix applications and resources using NRPE, NSClient++ and NCPA.
- Writing and integrating custom plugins.
- Writing custom notification plugins and integrating them with third party systems.
- Implementing monitoring of SNMP traps.
- Integrating Nagios with third party applications (e.g. ticketing systems).
- Custom reporting and business process state visualisation.
- Installation and configuration of custom web interfaces.
- Implementing custom availability reports.
We also offer support services up to 24/7/365 for Icinga for complete peace of mind.
Contact us to discuss your Icinga consultancy requirements.