Transitiv Technologies consultants have over 20 years experience designing, building and maintaining monitoring systems based on Nagios. Our consultants are available to assist with all aspects of your existing or proposed monitoring solution and can offer ongoing support services for complete peace of mind.
Areas where we have helped customers in the past include:
- Designing and implementing a distributed and/or redundant monitoring architecture.
- Auditing existing monitoring systems and providing best practice recommendations.
- System resource and performance graphing.
- Monitoring items such as memory and CPU usage, health status and temperatures etc. across a wide variety of network hardware including switches, firewalls and load balancers.
- Monitoring Windows, Linux and Unix applications and resources using NRPE, NSClient++ and NCPA.
- Writing and integrating custom plugins on Windows, Linux and Unix.
- Writing custom notification plugins and integrating them with third party systems.
- Implementing monitoring of SNMP traps.
- Integrating Nagios with third party applications (e.g. ticketing systems).
- Custom reporting and business process state visualisation.
- Installation and configuration of custom web interfaces.
- Implementing custom availability reports.
We also offer support services up to 24/7/365 for complete peace of mind.
Contact us to discuss your Nagios consultancy requirements.